Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Week 2 - Unit 1; What's your name?

Good afternoon, everyone!

BTW, does anyone want to walk to Minato Mirai with me on Sunday? If 'Yes', you must tell me today and send me email.

In last week's survey, one student told me about "Law & Order". Actually, I have a small connection to one of the actors! (very small connection)



Did you do the Padlet activity last week? (This is me!)

Did you do the online Survey and send it to Kevin?

Kevin will ask you about your textbook again in class.

2022 Schedule

Oral Communication II Grading Policy PDF

Interchange INTRO textbook p. 2
Unit 1 [1] Conversation, p. 2  AUDIO  ๐Ÿ”Š



Unit 1 [3] Grammar Focus, p. 3  AUDIO  ๐Ÿ”Š

Possessive Adjectives - Sample Sentences
my - your - his - her - its - our - your - their

Please come to my house for dinner.
I'd love to go to your house.
Let's ride in his car.
I think her car is more comfortable.
That cat hurt its leg.
We should enjoy our free time.
What's it like in your country?
They should keep their wallets in their lockers.

This dog belongs to me. (ใ“ใฎ็Šฌใฏ็งใฎใ‚‚ใฎใงใ™.) It's my dog.
I love my dog. ็งใฏ็งใฎ็ŠฌใŒๅคงๅฅฝใ。
You love your dog. ใ‚ใชใŸใฏใ‚ใชใŸใฎ็ŠฌใŒๅฅฝใใงใ™。
He loves his dog.
She loves ____ dog.
We love ____ dog.
You love ____ dog.
They love ____ dog.


Possessive Adjectives Video (Easy!)

Online Exercises
Possessive Adjectives 1
Possessives - Type


Unit 1 [5] Listening, p. 3  AUDIO  ๐Ÿ”Š


Unit 1 [6] Word Power A, p. 4  AUDIO  ๐Ÿ”Š
Unit 1 [6] Word Power B, p. 4  AUDIO  ๐Ÿ”Š



Unit 1 [7] Speaking, p. 4  AUDIO  ๐Ÿ”Š

Different Topic: Listening Dictation
Classwork #1 - 3rd Period  /  Classwork #1 - 4th Period
a) audio๐Ÿ”Š    audio1 MP3 copy
b) audio๐Ÿ”Š    audio2 MP3 copy
c) audio๐Ÿ”Š    audio3 MP3 copy
d) audio๐Ÿ”Š    audio4 MP3 copy
e) audio๐Ÿ”Š    audio5 MP3 copy
f) audio๐Ÿ”Š     audio6 MP3 copy
g) audio๐Ÿ”Š    audio7 MP3 copy

{Both left and right audio files are the same; if one doesn't work, try the other one.)



Xreading

Today I will introduce Xreading. (You will hear about this again in Reading class.)

Here's the link to Xreading.com. How to read a digital book slideshow. And here's the physical book tutorial video.

You need to understand Xreading for two reasons:
a) The English Reader Marathon (optional)
b) Oral Communication II Homework X (read 2 books, take 2 quizzes), due July 20


To Do List

  1. Follow Kevin's instructions during class and listen to audio files while reading the text.
  2. Do the Classwork #1 Listening Dictation form and send it to Kevin (click Submit)
  3. Log in to Xreading and start reading an easy online book. Take the quiz when you finish.
  4. Get the Interchange INTRO textbook! You must have it and the Online Workbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment