Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Week 5 - Unit 2: Where are my keys?

How was your Golden Week?

Did you do everything you planned? Did you do something else, like another activity?

Week 4 (April 12) Padlet Link

Examples:
On April 12, I wrote: "I'm going to walk in a park and read some books."
But ...  "I didn't walk in a park. I did read some books. And I rode my bicycle to Costco."

or ...

"I played video games and I watched TV. I also ..."

Write your revised Golden Week activities in the 'Add a Comment' box. Click the arrow on the right to add the comment!

Before we start the textbook ...
1) Three students have still not registered their textbook. Today is the last chance.
2) Have you been reading books on Xreading and taking the quizzes? If you have questions, ask Kevin.
3) Did you do the online workbook, Unit 1 Class Study? Everyone should be finished with Unit 1!


Interchange INTRO textbook Unit 2
a or an  p. 8


Conversation 3 audio 🔊 p. 9




Unit 2 Exercise - What's in your bag?  3rd Period only  /  4th Period only

Conversation 7 audio 🔊 p. 11



Unit 2 Exercise - 8 Grammar Focus - 3rd Period only  /  4th Period only

Repeaters (再履修) Classwork Only

Learning Chocolate

Classroom Things

Classroom English Instructions


To Do List (May 11); there is no homework, but ...
1. Talk to Kevin if you haven't yet registered your textbook
2. Read a book on Xreading and take the quiz! If you have questions, ask Kevin. (Students who have already read two books don't have to do this. But reading is important, so why not participate in the Reader Marathon?)
** Students who didn't do Unit 1 in the online workbook should do it! **

Quiz #1 is coming in three weeks! June 1; one on one, face to face


No comments:

Post a Comment